My Favorite Tree - the Cypress

As anyone who has viewed any of my pictures will tell you, I take a lot of pictures of Cypress Trees. I see so much in these trees as I'm out and around in Florida. Not only are many of trees very unique in their own way, many of the "knees" are also works of art. I feel bad when I see cypress mulch in the stores, I can not imagine that there are enough trees out there to support the mulch industry. The Tosohatchee WMA has one of the largest cypress forest around. It is located mainly along James Creek. Some of the prettiest cypress trees can be found along the St Johns River between RT50 and RT528. That area has provided me with some wonderful pictures. Below are a few of the pictures of many that I have taken while out and around. Just double click on a picture to see the screen size version. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Cypress Trees and Trunk Sculptures - Click to Enlarge
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name

No comments: