Viera Wetlands Wildflowers and Grass

Update:
These photos were taken a few years ago (how time flies) - it seems during my recent visit all the flowers are gone! I am assuming that Brevard County has lost their interest in maintaining the beautiful flowers which once were so abundant around the berms. I guess they assume that people will come just to drive around the berms, sad!

Original Entry -
While out walking around the Viera Wetlands the other day I came across a mess of wildflowers and some pretty grass. Here are a few of the many, many pictures I took that day. Even being "shade blind" I still enjoy the bueaty of nature! Just double-click on a picture to see the screen size version. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Wildflowers and Grass - Click to Enlarge
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name
image name image name image name

No comments: